Do You Know Customer Service? Because we do...and we are looking for you!
You are passionate about providing quality customer service to our clients.
You are a seasoned multi-tasker, who can juggle phone calls, emails and online chats for a multi-platform company.
You have strong verbal and written communication skills and are able to work independently and as a part of a customer experience team.
Our clients are in industries that affect us all - finance, insurance, real estate, safety, healthcare - a learner's competence is the difference between certainty and calamity. At We Know Training, we know well trained people aren't just safer, they're more confident and more successful.
As a Customer Care Rep., you will provide a top-notch customer experience to our clients using your tech skills, keen problem-solving abilities and impeccable attention to detail. An expert in troubleshooting, communicating in both verbal and written forms, and analyzing complex issues, you are comfortable navigating technical environments and figuring out how things work.
What will you be doing?
- Provide multi-tiered support for clients in each of our sectors
- Respond to clients via telephone, email, chat, and our online ticketing portal
- Communicate with clients without the use of scripts to troubleshoot and solve technical issues, and track orders; exceptional written and verbal skills are essential
- Identify sales opportunities and forward to our Sales Team for follow-up
- Inbound Order taking and fulfillment
- Tracking and entry of information into our ticketing system
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in English, spoken and written – Fluency in French is an asset.
- Front-line customer service or call-centre experience
- Technical understanding an asset
- Creative, flexible and a strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intuitive in learning new software applications
- Ability to analyze complex tasks and apply logical thinking
- Ability to manage multiple applications running at the same time and seamlessly switch between tasks as required
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Passionate about customer-focused service and willing to go the extra mile to create customer delight
Why We Know Training?
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-funded health and dental benefit premiums (for you AND your family!)
- RRSP Matching Program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible paid time off program
- Casual dress environment
- Fun company culture
- Subsidized bus passes or parking
- A sleek and shiny MacBook
- Free access to building fitness facility
- Growth potential