We Know Training is a full-service, go-to provider of credentialed online training, blended learning, and consulting services. We manage the training of millions of learners online in regulated spaces and are poised to grow exponentially in the next five years. Our brands' portfolio encompasses online training and consulting in sectors including safety, finance, insurance, real estate, security and first responder industries.
Based in Cambridge Ontario, the GTA or Southwestern Ontario - The Sr. Vice President of Safety Solutions will oversee We Know Training's largest portfolio of Safety Training and Consulting Services. This portfolio includes several large and small brands and online storefront which would be one of Canada’s largest portfolios. The role will manage all the Sales, Subject Matter Expert and Consultant staff contingent, as well as lead the business development, M&A opportunities, and decisions around investment in learning technology innovation and new training content titles. Safety Solutions is supported by centralized functions which include a best in industry learning management and storefront technology, an eLearning development department, marketing department, customer success and business services (operations & finance).
There are two key competencies which will contribute to the success of the candidate:
If that sounds like your thing, apply now. Please include a brief cover letter with your resume.
• Manage the staff contingent of outside and inside sales
• Expand our revenue in existing customer relationships and cross-sell solutions from our 100’s of training titles and consulting services
• Develop and oversee major account relationships, channel partners, fighter brands and reseller storefront partners
• Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
• Develop M&A and large strategic partnership opportunities as “tuck-in” opportunities, as well as new content or geographic markets
Master our voice as thought leaders and trusted consultants
• Manage and oversee the provision of safety consulting services
• Participate in industry events, policy discussions and lobbying needs
• Overseeing publishing of blogs, podcasts, and customer community development
• Ensure project management aspects of consulting services are maintained
Oversee and inspire final marketing strategy
• Work with internal marketing function to ensure peak performance of digital assets
• Support sales function in trade show participation and choosing best allocation of marketing budget
• Direct marketing, lead management, and sales collateral
Oversee and strategically prioritize investment in content library
• Scan for and understand the opportunities in the development of new training programs and products
• Perform ROI analysis and submit for capital expenditure budget for new eLearning / program development
• Monitor for and ensure compliance and maintenance of existing titles and programs
Research and Innovation
• Push for curiosity and understanding of emerging technologies and trends in safety learning and consulting
• Future-proof our business and drive revenue growth from emerging technologies
• Build internal innovations or develop partnerships
• Recruit, lead, mentor and inspire a varied staff contingent of consultants, subject matter experts, and sales professionals
• Budgeting, management reporting, executive team representation and participation
• Foster an environment of innovation, curiosity, respect and fun
• Experience in a leadership role and leading customer-facing organizations
• Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
• Proven track record of coaching and mentoring high-performance teams and have lead teams
• Ideally combined background of sales and safety experience
• Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
• Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
• Analytical and process-oriented mindset
• Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
• An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• You are obsessed with client value delivery
• The ability to travel is essential
Why We Know Training
We Know Training is a full-service, go-to provider of credentialed online training and consulting. We offer everything needed to build, deliver, and distribute online training in regulated and public-serving industries. We are a fast-moving and growth-oriented company with an aggressive 10-year outlook. Your teammates here will be creative, smart, and curious, and your career trajectory here will have almost limitless growth potential.
• 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits, with Life, Disability, and other insurances
• Employee Assistance Program
• Autonomy over work schedule and decision making
• Flexible paid time off program
• Entrepreneurial, transparent, and empowered company culture
• Stock-based executive compensation
**In compliance with public health regulations, We Know Training will be collecting proof-of-vaccination.
**Equal opportunity for internal and external candidate submissions.
Your application was submitted successfully.