eLearning Front End Web Developer
We’re looking for our next Content Team Member…
Your web programming skills coupled with your ability to systematically tackle problems makes you a creative genius!
You are flexible and are able to effectively and efficiently manage a change in client priorities and requirements.
Your excellent verbal and written communication skills allow you to work collaboratively within a team and in an independent setting.
You think that beautifully commented code is normal and witty, yet functional commit messages are cool.
What will you be doing?
• Follow instruction and visual designs to create and test project specific web themes or templates using web standards and best practices
• Implement the graphic designer’s Photoshop mock-ups using web standards and best practices
• Assist other developers with the use of interaction and web templates
• Use a methodical and systematic work style with consistent attentiveness to defined standards, policies, and practices
• Communicate the need for changes to existing standards, policies, and practices as needed
• Implement scripted content within the development environment as prescribed
• Provide consultation on technical implementations and suggest new, innovative ways to present content in an engaging, useful way
• Integrate design mock-ups into a mobile responsive framework (Adapt Framework)
• Develop and test new eLearning activities and interactions
• Maintain interaction and navigation code base and propose to the Development Manager any updates as necessary to keep up-to-date with current software and standards
• Manage time, resources and priorities to meet quality standards, project timelines, and learning outcomes; communicating with PM throughout
What are we looking for?
• Successful completion of a relevant educational program
• Portfolio of relevant related work
• Expertise in a variety of development environments
• Experience with Git version control and platforms like GitHub, Gitlab, and BitBucket
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to be adaptable to clients’ needs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Very high attention to detail and precise nature is essential
• Strong troubleshooting skills for both mobile and desktop front end development
• Experience with the Adapt Framework and Adapt Authoring Tool would be a nice to have
• Experience with web templating like Handlebars.js or similar would be a nice to have
Why join We Know Training?
• Competitive salary
• 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits (for you AND your family!)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Sleek and shiny MacBook
Please Note: Remote due to COVID, with plans to resume office work in the near future.
Your application was submitted successfully.