You are creative and collaborative. You are an essential part of a team, always ready to share your ideas and support your colleagues.
You are a technical wizard. You do more than just create websites; you capture a brand’s unique voice and vision.
You are a brand ambassador, proud to represent your company and build relationships with external audiences.
You are eager to find an opportunity to make a lasting impact on a growing organization.
We Know Training is looking for a full-time Creative Front-End Developer to join our team. We are a young company with a strong foothold in the online training industry, poised to grow exponentially in the next 5 years. This role is an important piece to our growth, combining expertise in design, UI/UX, and programming.
This role will report directly to the VP, Sales and Support and will be responsible for building eCommerce websites for our external clients, while supporting our sales and account management teams.
- Use best practices in UI/UX to create impactful, engaging client storefronts
- Take client information, language, branding, photos, and images and input into Learning Management System
- Provide feedback about platform features, and potential for improvements based on client requests
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with our platform partners
- Attend client launch and status meetings to keep projects on task
- Optimize styles, blog posts and landing pages to support search engine marketing
- Use your knowledge of landing page design best practices to continually test and update client websites
- Utilize programming and web design skills to enhance SEO
- Create design mock-ups for customer review, design cut up and implementation, edit existing sites, customize platform settings
- Attend client launch meeting(s) and participate in design discussion and planning with the client
- QA/QC sites and designs, including cross-browser compatibility testing before release
- Accountable for timelines on client projects; partner with project managers to successfully manage client relationships and timelines
- Use a methodical and systematic work style with consistent attentiveness to defined standards, policies, and practices
- Manage time, resources and priorities to meet quality standards, project timelines, and learning outcomes
- Ensure regular communication with the PM and the client throughout each development phase
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Ability to adapt to clients’ needs and find solutions for various website issues
- Provide technical leadership and assume overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on client projects
- 2-5 years’ experience working in development, programming and/or design
- Portfolio of relevant work
- Expertise working with a variety of development tools
- High attention to detail, and ability to stay on task, and within timelines
- Strong understanding of UI/UX
- Ability to create websites that function on multiple devices/browsers
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills, able to dive into a task with minimal direction
- You can wear multiple hats, juggle priorities, and still maintain sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
Why We Know Training?
We Know Training is a full-service, go-to provider of credentialed online training. We offer everything needed to build, deliver, and distribute online training in regulated and public-serving industries. We are a fast-moving and growth-oriented company, with an aggressive 10-year outlook. Your teammates here will be creative, smart, and curious, and your career trajectory will have almost limitless growth potential.
- 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible paid time off program
- Casual dress environment
- Subsidized transit passes
- Growth potential
- Competitive Salary